Wednesday, August 21, 2013

You Lingerie Double U Nursing Tank: Super Cute Tank For Pregnancy And Beyond


I just adore You! Lingerie! The packing, the colors, and the styles are all hip and modern and perfect for all of us stylish moms and moms-to-be.  





The Double You nursing tank has a double layer look with a built in bra that is perfect for wear during pregnancy and nursing.  I have been wearing this tank around my house at 9 months pregnant and out with a cute pair of casual shorts.  I've even paired it with boy shorts for sleeping.  This tank is so comfortable.  

This tank has adjustable straps that can even be worn cross back and adorable hot pink bow details.   The stretchy cotton fabric and cool blue and hot pink color make this tank perfect for the fashion forward momma.  It's the perfect addition to your pregnancy, postpartum, or nursing wardrobe.

I love my Double You tank and I think you will too!

Kristen
xx


No comments:

Post a Comment