Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Jouer Moisturizing Lip Gloss in Sorbet




Jouer lip glosses are some of my favorite! It all started with a sample of the color nude that I received in a Nordstrom's gift with purchase.  That tiny little vile was enough to spark an obsession.  

Sorbet is a gorgeous light peachy pink that is perfect for this time of the year.  It can be worn alone or layered over your favorite lipstick.  The formula  is amazing creamy, not at all sticky, and packed Vitamin E, Shea Butter, and Jojoba Seed Oil to be ultra moisturizing.  It wears for about 2-3 hours on me, which is a typical wear time for me and lip glosses.  

If I was only allowed to purchase one lip gloss formula for the rest of my life this would definitely be it.    This is a choice if you are looking to get started with Jouer but don't know where to start.  


Photos taken in natural light.  


Have you tried any Jouer Cosmetics before?  What's your favorite product or what would you like to try?

Thanks for reading!

Kristen 
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment