Thursday, August 22, 2013

Jouer Matte Moisture Tint Review


This light weight moisturizing tint has a matte finish and amazing coverage.  The coverage is buildable if you need more but it's so light weight you can not tell you've layered the product.


After covering up your skins imperfections, the Jouer Matte Moisture Tint leaves your skin leaving velvety smooth.  It contains SPF 15 that will protect your skin from UVA and UVB rays and it's loaded with rich antioxidants like Vitamin A, C, and E.  This oil free, hypoallergenic, and fragrance free formula is perfect for all skin types.  

My Thoughts:

I am in love with Jouer as a whole! There has yet to be a product I've tried that I didn't fall in love with and I wouldn't waste my time recommending it to you if it wasn't 100% worth it! 

The coverage is light to medium but it's definitely buildable.  It's extremely light weight and super comfortable to wear.  This is perfect for anyone who wants light to medium coverage but HATES the feeling of foundation on their skin.  I have switched out my regular foundation for the Jouer Matt Moisture Tint.  I think this is a dream come true for all of us "Natural Makeup" girls.  Despite loving makeup, I don't want to look "Made Up" every day.  This is the perfect product to help me achieve all day medium coverage while still looking natural.  You can not even tell you have it on your skin.  AMAZING!

It has a whipped mouse like consistency, which is similar to the Tarte Amazonian Clay or Laura Mercier Silk Creme foundation texture.  It wore extremely well on my skin for 8 plus hours.  At the 8 hour mark, I still had not noticed that it shifted, became patchy, or oxidized.  

The Verdict:

100% worth it! 

You can purchase the Jouer Matte Moisture Tint at Jouer Cosmetics or at Nordstrom for $38.00 for 1.7oz.  That's more product for your money than other light to medium coverage higher end products.   

You can watch my demo of the application of the Jouer Matte Moisture Tint here:




Thanks for checking out my review!

I am so looking forward to trying more products from Jouer! If you have any products from their line that you would like to see reviewed, please let me know!

Kristen
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment