Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Kushies Swaddling Blanket Review


When I first saw this swaddle it was love at first site.  I loved the modern print and the wrap swaddle design.  The fabric is cool and soft on the outside while being plush an warm on the inside.  Swaddling has always been something I've done with my babies and with the arrival of my newest on getting closer, I had begun to look for simpler swaddling options than your traditional swaddle blankets.  

This swaddle is designed to fit your baby up to 3 months.  Since I'm having a fall baby, I love the soft lining to help keep baby warm and cozy.  


The color is a light blue with a taupe modern graphic pattern with a soft taupe lining.  



I love the Kushies logo!

I was so pleasantly surprised by the quality of this swaddle.  I can't wait to use it on baby in just a few short weeks!  This Kushies swaddle can be purchased on the Kushies website for $29.00.  

Thanks for reading!

Kristen
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment