Monday, August 05, 2013

VanityMark Brow Pencil Review




VanityMark brow pencil was created by Brett Freedman.  This brow pencil has a creamy consistency and a pencil to powder finish.  It comes in 7 shades so you'll be sure to be able to find your perfect match. 

I found the Milk Choco to be a perfect color match for me.  The pencil was easy to work with and to apply.  Some brow pencils are stiff and can break off while you are using them, that was not the case here.  It's ultra creamy consistency was a dream.  This is a twist up style pencil and doesn't require sharpening.  This product is a breeze to use and would be ideal for people just starting to fill in their brows.  

This pencil can be purchased at Brettfreedman.com for $16.00.   





Milk Choco Swatch in Natural Light


Here I have filled in my brows with the Milk Choco shade.  



Available in a variety of colors:





I would definitely recommend this pencil to all brown pencil users and lovers.  This is a great product at a great price point.  

Thanks for reading!

Kristen 
xx


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment