Monday, August 19, 2013

Jouer Hydrating Lipsticks in Meredith, Lola, and Oliva: Swatches and Review



 
L to R: Meredith, Lola, Oliva


L to R:  Meredith, Lola, Oliva







I am absolutely in love with these smooth, creamy, and ultra hydrating lipsticks from Jouer Cosmetics. They apply so evenly and with ease.  There is no tugging involved to get this formula on.  Jouer has become a fast favorite of mine.  I am all about natural beauty and these three shades are the perfect options to accentuate your own natural beauty.  I love the my lips but better colors and I have found three new favorites.    

I have gotten an average wear time of about 3 hours, which is normal for me with lipstick.  The formula is so creamy that I enjoy reapplying.  I feel like I'm doing something extra good for my lips every time I do.  Even after the color has worn off, my lips are left feeling conditioned and hydrated.  Who could ask for more from a lipstick? 

Thanks for reading! 

Kristen 
xx


1 comment:

  1. The swatches look so much better than the actual lipsticks, I love Olivia, peachy shades are so gorgeous.

    Belle x
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete