Friday, August 16, 2013

My Must Have Pregnancy Body Care Items

I can't believe that I'm already at the end of my pregnancy and able to share with you all of my must have body care products.  I used these items religiously throughout my pregnancy and love them all.  Of course I have my favorites, but these are all amazing products that are safe for all pregnant mommas to use.  










I love using the Burt's Bee's Nourishing Body Oil all over my body and the Mama Mio Tummy Rub on my bump.  Then I use the Belli All Day Moisture Body Lotion on the rest of my body.  That is my favorite way to use these products.  I love the Belli Lavender Oil to use at night.  It's the perfect product to help you relax.  

I hope this helps some of you new momma's to be find the perfect body care regimen for you.  If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask.  Remember you can find me here on Facebook and here on Twitter.

Thanks for reading!!

Kristen
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment