These promo photos had me over the top excited for this collection to be released. I can usually be quoted saying that about every MAC special collection that comes out, but I just can't help myself.
This collection is set to launch in February 2013. These shades are either repromotes or part of MAC's permanent collection, but since I am rebuilding my MAC collection I am without most of these shades. However, I also don't need most of them because I am mostly a neutral girl.
- Once Upon a Time (Metallic vanilla, veluxe pearl) (Repromote)
- Aztec Brick (Frosted true copper, veluxe pearl) (Repromote)
- Altered State (Deep frosted blue purple, veluxe pearl) (Repromote)
- Carbon (Intense black, matte) (Permanent)
- Brash & Bold (Bright magenta) (Repromote)
- Push the Edge (Deep bright purple with pearl) (Repromote)
- Freckletone (Neutral peach, lustre) (Permanent)
- Plumful (Blossoming rose plum, lustre)
- Cockney (Sheer yellow red with multidimensional pearl, lustre)
- Shell Pearl (Pale peach with gold pearl) (Repromote)
I am most excited about the beauty powder! In fact, this will probably be my only purchase from this collection. I am, however, on the fence about whether or not I "need" Aztec Brick. I love gold, bronze, and copper eye shadows but I might already have enough. =)
Will you be picking anything up?