Tuesday, August 06, 2013

Dapple Travel Dish Liquid: Natural and Baby Safe


Dapple is a company that makes cleaning products that contain 0% toxins with 100% cleaning power.  They have a wide range of products from surface cleaners, to laundry detergent, to dish and bottle cleaning liquid, the product I'm reviewing today.

The Dapple travel size dish and bottle cleaning liquid retails for $1.99 for 3 oz and can be purchased at dapplebaby.com .  It's the ideal size for traveling, diaper bags, and especially plane trips.  It features an award winning green technology to remove milk residue and baking soda to fight odor.  

This is an all natural product.  Here are the list of ingredients:

Ingredients: Purified water, alkyl polyglucoside (cleaner made from tree oils and glucose), sodium lauroamphoacetate (cleaner derived from tree oils and amino acid), sodium citrate (water softener derived from citric acid), baking soda, tetrasodium iminodisuccinate (natural complexing agent), lavender essential oil, polysorbate 20 (gentle emulsifier and dispersant) and benzisothiazolinone (preservative).


Perfect size. It can fit in the your diaper bag and is TSA approved at 3 oz.  

I have this little guy tucked in my diaper bag to rinse out Declan's milk from his sippy cups.  I love that it is non-toxic just incase of the off chance that some residue is left behind.  I find that it cleans extremely well and has a delightfully relaxing light lavender scent.  This is a must have item for your diaper bag when traveling.  

Thanks for reading!

Kristen
xx




I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment