Monday, August 19, 2013

My Boob Design Must Haves Plus Save 10% This Week on Amazing Nursing and Maternity Items

As I am now just 4 weeks away from the delivery of my newest baby boy, I wanted to share some of my favorite items from one of my favorite nursing lines.  Boob Design has an incredible line of nursing bras, tops, and dresses, along with an amazing selection of maternity wear. 

Here are a few of my favorites that I will be rocking as soon as little D gets here.  


Fast Food Nursing Bra


Nursing Singlet


Scoop Neck Nursing Tee

This week only from August 19 through August 25 Boob Design will be offering 10% off of your purchase of all regularly priced items.  I'm stoked and can't wait to hit up the sale and build my nursing wear wardrobe.  

Shop Boob Design and use code: FALL13BOOB-10 at check out to receive your 10% off!  

What items would you like to pick up?

Happy Shopping!

Kristen
xx


No comments:

Post a Comment