Friday, June 07, 2013

Simple: Radiance Cleansing Wipes Review


I have been a lover of the brand Simple for about a year now.  When I saw these new cleansing wipes on the shelf at Walgreens, I was quick to pick them up.  

Simple is an amazing product for sensitive skin.  When I originally started using them, my skin wasn't as sensitive as it is now.  I have tried many makeup remover and cleansing wipes and always go back to Simple.

Simple is:
Dermatologist Tested
Ophthalmologist Tested
Safe for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers
Hypoallergenic
Non-comedogenic

Simply put, Simple is good stuff.  They are alcohol free.  They don't contain any artificial perfume or dyes and they are made with Mango Extract, Glycerin, and Bisabolol, ingredients your skin will love.  While I don't notice a "radiance" effect, these wipes leave my skin feeling clean and refreshed.  They don't leave a film on my skin and  don't burn my eyes which are major bonuses.  

I love these wipes and I will continue to repurchase them.

Thanks for reading!

Kristen 
xx

1 comment: