Thursday, June 27, 2013

Flower Cream Blush in Pure Petunia




Today I'll be reviewing the Flower cream blush in Pure Petunia.  This is going to be very similar to a previous post on the Flower cream blush in Peach Blossom.

The packaging is simple and beautiful.  The white and rose gold colors just speak to me. It has a flip top, which for me is always a plus since I feel like I'm always dropping my lids.  

This cream blush is creamy in consistency and blends out beautifully on the skin.  I have used both my fingers and a Real Techniques Stippling brush to apply it.  I love it equally both ways.  But I do prefer the to use the brush on days I'm wearing this blush on top of foundation.  The use of the brush prevents any movement of the foundation.  

The size is compact and the product size is very close to the same size as a MAC eyeshadow.



Photos taken in natural light.


This color is simply beautiful.

Beauty Moxie Approved!

Kristen
xx




2 comments:

  1. I still haven't tried a single product from the Flower line but this blush might be the first to come home with me!!! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You totally need too! I like this so much better than most cream blushes! I might have to include one in my next giveaway!! =)

      Delete