Friday, June 28, 2013

Bump Nest Body Pillow: My First Good Night Sleep In Months



There comes a time in every women's pregnancy that sleeping becomes difficult.  It's harder to get comfortable and your body requires more support than from just your bed itself.  I sleep with a snuggle pillow to begin with but, my point is around the 6 or 7 month mark where a body pillow is absolutely necessary in order for me to get a good nights rest.






Having 2 other children, I know the drill.  I  have purchased body pillows in the past and to be honest I thought they were amazing.  I used the Snoogle pillow with my first pregnancy, and I used the Boppy total body pillow with my second.  They both provided me with comfort and I was able to get a decent night's sleep.  But when I pulled out my Boppy pillow to reuse, it had flattened.  Washing it made it lumpy and bumpy and uncomfortable to sleep with.  So when I came across the Bump Next body pillow, I was thrilled to give it a try.



My First Impression:
The fabric is vibrant and beautiful and super soft.  The pillow is very plush and a joy to cuddle up with.

My First Night Sleep:
Heaven.  I felt like I was surrounded by clouds that gave me incredible support for my belly, back, and my legs.  I didn't feel the need to constantly toss and turn and readjust myself in the search for relief.


The fabrics are insanely soft and the prints are so modern and beautiful.  




Lastly, I love companies that give back.  Bump Nest takes the remaining fabric from each pillow case and turns it into baby beanies.  These beanies are donated to Bump Nest's charitable partners, Stitched From The Heart and The Hope Venture, to reach newborns in need across the Untied States, Africa, and India.  


I highly recommend Bump Nest if you are in need of an awesome body pillow.  I suggest if you are early pregnant or trying to conceive that you go ahead and invest in this bad boy now.  You will need it before you know it and you won't be disappointed by it's plush comfort. 


You can find Bump Nest on

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.  =)

Thanks for reading!

Kristen
xx









No comments:

Post a Comment