Saturday, June 29, 2013

Say Goodbye to Waxing and Razor Bumps and Inflammation: The Vajacial Soap By Stript Wax Bar

 "Ready.  Set.  Smooth"

Attention LADIES!! This review is for you.  For those of us who wax, we all know the issues that come with not having to pick up a razor for a few weeks.  We deal with bacteria, inflammation,  and ingrown hairs.  Some of us, with a darker skin tone, may even deal with discoloration.  Stript Wax Bar has created a treatment solution for us all!


The Stript Wax Bar first opened in 2009 and it was San Francisco's first waxing-only salon.  Stript Wax  Bar now has six California locations and several new salon locations to be announced in 2013.  The Stript Wax Bar offers a varitey of waxing, makeup, and tanning services and just recently formulated it's own line of soap.  The Vajacial Soap!!

What is Vajacial Soap??
This therapeutically indulgent soap clears away dead skin cells while reducing bacteria and inflamation and treating ingrown hairs, dry skin, bumps,  and discoloration. The Vajacial soap retails for $9 and is exclusively sold at Stript Wax Bar Locations but is soon to launch on StriptWaxBar.com and other internet retailers. 


Benefits:
Made specifically for your lady parts.
Clears away dead skin cells.
Reduces bacteria.
Minimizes inflammation and discoloration.
Soothes sensitive nether regions.
Adds a healthy glow to the bikini line.
Free of paragons, preservatives or sulfites.
100% Vegan with tea tree and apricot. 

Ingredients:
Tea tree oil, Avocado oil, Camelia oil, Olive oil, Palm oil, Shea Butter, Glycerine, Hyaluronic ACid, Apricot powder, Color. 

My Experience:
I have extremely sensitive skin and I get ingrown hairs a lot easier while I'm pregnant.  While I haven't been waxed recently, due to the my ultra sensitive skin during my pregnancy, I have noticed it has made a huge difference using it after shaving.  I have had less razor bumps, no ingrown hairs, and no inflammation.  That is HUGE for me.  
The soap smells AMAZING.  You can smell the Tea Tree oil immediately.  It's very relaxing and super indulgent.  It's like having a mini spa treatment in your shower.  Who doesn't want that??


The Vajacial Soap will soon be available online at Stript Wax Bar.  I will be repurchasing it as soon as I can.  This is a product I don't want to be without.  Spending $9 to help prevent bumps and inflammation is a no brainer for me.  


You can find Stript Wax Bar on:

Thanks for reading!!

Kristen
xx


  
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment