Monday, June 03, 2013

NYX Mega Shine Lipgloss in NUDE PEACH With Swatches



This was my first ever NYX Mega shine lipgloss and I recently received this as a gift from a friend.  
NYX's Nude Peach gloss is the perfect shade of peachy pink with a subtle shine to it.  I have been wearing it most days on it's own but also pairing it with my favorite lipstick, MAC Peach Blossom.  



Swatches

Nude Peach in natural light.

I have noticed that this gloss like to settle where my lips meet but being aware of it makes it an easy fix.  

It's one of my new summer favorites!!  It has a high shine with a great reflective quality.  It smells like cherry candy.  Some people don't like the smell, but I don't mind it at all.  This gloss right here is what started my current NYX obsession! 

What is your favorite NYX Mega Shine lip loss? 

Kristen
xx

1 comment:

  1. I love Nyx Mega Shine in La~La~. A beautiful, coral pink with a touch of shimmer! Love it so much! It's been a favorite during spring and I know it will be throughout summer!

    ReplyDelete