Monday, June 03, 2013

Discount/Drugstore June Update!

Hey everyone! I hope you're all having a great Monday and a awesome start to the month of June.  This month is Discount or Drug store June and many of us girls on youtube will be participating.  I am going to be posting drug store or discount related posts on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday of this month here on my blog.  But there could be more.  I will either be showing you swatches, doing reviews, or sharing some of my drugstore favorites.  


I will also be posting videos on my youtube channel that will be drugstore related.  I have several drugstore tutorials going up this month as well as some favorites.  I hope you'll all enjoy the cheaper side of beauty this month.  

If you have any product review requests that are from the drug store please let me know and I'd be happy to try and fit them in.

My first post will be up later today!

Kristen
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment