Friday, June 14, 2013

Illamasqua Powder Blush in Naked Rose: Swatches and Review


Illamasqua blush in Naked Rose retails for $26.00 for 4 grams of product.  It can be purchased at some Sephora stores, Sephora.com, and Illamasqua.com


Naked Rose is a soft pink with a matte finish.  I was drawn to this blush because it appeared to be universally flattering and a blush color that I could wear all year long.  This was my first purchase from the brand and I wanted to be sure I was getting something I would get good use out of.



For me, this is the perfect everyday blush.  I can wear this with almost any eye and lip combo and it adds a soft flush of pink to my cheeks.  I also think this is a perfect color for brides.  It's a very soft and romantic color.

The formula was soft and buttery and blended beautifully into my skin.  I am fair and I can get away with only one application for the perfect flush but for those of you with a darker skin tone you may need an additional layer. 

I 100% recommend this blush to anyone in the market for the perfect everyday blusher.  

I am so pleased with my purchase and the next time I splurge on a blush it will on at Illamasqua.

Thanks for reading!

Kristen
xx

1 comment: