Saturday, June 01, 2013

MaMa Mio Boob Tube Mini Review


Boob Tube "aim North, not South"

This neck and d├ęcolletage cream is made with CoQ10, Avocado Oil, Fenugreek, Shea Butter, and Milk Thistle.  I love that Milk Thistle is an ingredient.  I just love saying it.  I have been massaging Boob Tube down my neck and on to my breasts every night for 2 weeks now and I HAVE noticed a difference.  I have noticed that my skin is firmer and that despite the continual growing of my boobies,  I have noticed improvement in my stretch marks from my previous pregnancies. 

As we get older, our neck and d├ęcolletage shows the signs of aging very fast.  Boob Tube is a great tool in combating the signs of aging and keeping your skin looking young. 

 I recommend Boob Tube to all women.  The scent is heavenly and it feels so silky on the skin.  I currently use this and I will continue to repurchase it.  

Thanks for reading!

Kristen
xx



1 comment:

  1. I love the name of this! Reminds me of being a teen and wearing boob tubes to parties!

    Belle x
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete