Saturday, June 01, 2013

MaMa Mio Boob Tube Mini Review


Boob Tube "aim North, not South"

This neck and décolletage cream is made with CoQ10, Avocado Oil, Fenugreek, Shea Butter, and Milk Thistle.  I love that Milk Thistle is an ingredient.  I just love saying it.  I have been massaging Boob Tube down my neck and on to my breasts every night for 2 weeks now and I HAVE noticed a difference.  I have noticed that my skin is firmer and that despite the continual growing of my boobies,  I have noticed improvement in my stretch marks from my previous pregnancies. 

As we get older, our neck and décolletage shows the signs of aging very fast.  Boob Tube is a great tool in combating the signs of aging and keeping your skin looking young. 

 I recommend Boob Tube to all women.  The scent is heavenly and it feels so silky on the skin.  I currently use this and I will continue to repurchase it.  

Thanks for reading!

Kristen
xx



1 comment:

  1. I love the name of this! Reminds me of being a teen and wearing boob tubes to parties!

    Belle x
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete