Saturday, June 22, 2013

Maybelline Color Whispers in Pin Up Peach and Cherry on Top: My Current Go To Shades


First, I love the packaging.  I'm always drawn to the packaging and I love this.  I love that it's thin and sleek and they easily fit in to my back pocket or in a small clutch. 

Both of these shades are perfect for me for summer.  I love wearing Cherry On Top for an easy everyday bright pink lip.  Pink Up Peach has been my go to color on days I'm wearing a bronzed or golden eye look.  They are both simply beautiful.  

The formula is smooth and comfortable on the lips.  They have a shorter wear time than a regular lipstick, which I don't mind.  I actually enjoy getting to reapply these.  


Left: Pin Up Peach , Right: Cherry On Top



 R to L: Cherry On Top, Pin Up Peach

These are my current go to shades from the Maybelline Whisper's line.  I have been getting so much wear out of the both of them.  

What are your favorites from this line? I would love your recommendations.  

Kristen
xx

1 comment:

  1. The only one I have tried from this line is Lust for Blush. My lips were too pigmented for it so it looked ashy on me (I have the same problem with creme cup from Mac). I may have to try pin up peach. Looks gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete