Friday, June 01, 2012

Nail Color of the Week: Essie's Camera

My Nails This Week!

I have been wearing Essie's shade in Camera from this summer's Poppy Razzi collection.  This color is really translucent, so I was not sure if I was going to like it or not.  I did have to apply 3 coats and I could have applied a 4th coat to make it more opaque. 



The verdict is in, and I LOVE this color!! I actually like the color I achieved by applying only 3 coats.  It almost looks like a jelly like color on the nail, and think the lack of opacity makes it more summery.  It looks great on my tootsies too!!

While I have the rest of the Poppy Razzi collection that I can not wait to try out, this one has become a fast favorite!

Thanks for reading!!

Kristen
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Ooh I want to try this color. Perfect for the Summer months, bright and fun.

    ReplyDelete