Tuesday, June 12, 2012

June Birchbox First Impression

I really enjoy getting my Birchbox each month.  It's seriously one of the most exciting things that I see in my mailbox. =)  This is only my second month with Birchbox, and so far I am very happy with my subscription!

Here is my June 2012 Birchbox.



Products included:

  • beautyblender blender cleanser:  full size retails for $17.95
  • 2 Comodynes Self Tanning Towels:  a pack of 8 retail for $14.99
  • Number 4 Super Comb Prep & Protect:  full size retails for $32.00
  • theBalm cosmetics Stainiac in Beauty Queen:  full size retails for $17.00
Lifestyle Extra:  Tili Bags, basicly a zip lock back with a design on it.

I also received a Birchbox Man extra this month, a cologne sample of Star USA by John Varvatos.  I'll have to see if my hubby likes it.


The product I'm most excited about is theBalm Stainiac! This was just a preview of the my June Birchbox individual reviews will be posted soon. =)  Overall I am excited to try all of this months samples!


If you are interested in signing up and receiving a monthly surprise in your mail box, check out Birchbox today!

No comments:

Post a Comment