Thursday, June 07, 2012

Swapping A Name Brand For A Store Brand: Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit Foaming Scrub

Neutrogena Oil Free Acne Wash Pink Grapefruit Foaming Scrub vs. Target Up & Up Acne Wash Grapefruit Scent



As I was strolling through Target last week, I noticed that Target's Up & Up brand has released an acne wash that looked very similar to Neutrogena Oil Free Acne Wash Pink Grapefruit Foaming Scrub.  I have being using the this Neutrogena product for a while now, and naturally I was excited to see that there was now a Target brand product that is compared to it.  

I am a true believer in saving money when possible.  I love my beauty and skin care products just like the rest of you but if I can save a few dollars without sacrificing quality, I am all about it.  Plus, I figure that gives me extra cash to spend on other goodies. =) Ringing up for $4.59, the Target version costs $2.40 less than the Neutrogena without either item being on sale.  

I have been using the Target product for about a week now, and I have not noticed any significant differences.  It has not caused me to break out due to the product switch.  The scent is just as delightful. Both items contain the same amount of product and 2% of the active ingredient Salicylic Acid.  There is a slight difference in consistency, but I do not see it as being an issue.  The product is still getting the job done.  

 For my skin type, this product is gentle enough to use everyday.  For me that is a bonus, because I feel my skin looks the best after using a gentle exfoliating cleanser every morning.

In my opinion, the Target version works just as good and I will continue to repurchase it and save my $2.40. 

Let me know if you have used either of these products and how you liked them.

Thanks for reading!

Stay Beautiful!

Kristen
xoxo



Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment