Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Target Clearance Beauty Deals Found This Week

I had to run out to Target last night for a few essentials for the house.  Well, I can not get to the toilet paper without passing the cosmetic section and as always, I had to look.  I was not looking for anything in particular; I was really just browsing.

A lot of the times, I find clearance cosmetic items on the end caps near the pharmacy.  But last night, I actually found a ton of clearance tags on the cosmetic tags on the shelves.  L'oreal had a ton of eye shadows, powders, and lipsticks on clearance for $5 and under.

I wanted to share it with you guys because I know that most Targets, at least in my area, tend to clearance the same items at the same time.  

I picked up 3 clearance items and I'm excited about all of them!



Revlon Grow Luscious Lash Liner in Onyx Retail $8.99  Clearance$1.97
L'oreal HIP Studio Secrets crystal shadow duo in Mystical Retail$7.14 Clearance$3.57
Essie Nail Polish in Cascade Cool from the new summer collection Retail $7.79 Clearance $5.45

I have mentioned before that I like saving a few dollars on cosmetics here and there and what better way to do it then finding awesome items on clearance! =)

Do you shop the clearance sections at Target in search of a great cosmetic deal?

Thanks for reading!

I am now on Facebook! Like my page at https://www.facebook.com/kristensbeautyaddiction

Stay Beautiful!

Kristen 
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment