MAC fans voted on Facebook back in March for their favorite lipsticks, lipglasses, and eye shadows. The top 3 shades from each category will be released as an exclusive online , limited edition collection. The collection will be available online in North America in August and internationally in Fall 2012.
U.S. Launching Date – August 2012
International Launch Date – Fall 2012
*Winners have not yet been released but here are the shades that were voted on. I will update my list as soon as I know what shades won.
MAC By Request Collection Fall 2012
- 3N as seen in N Collection – January 2008
- Candy Yum Yum as seen in Quite Cute – April 2011
- Eden Rocks as seen in Eden Rocks – May 2001
- Moxie as seen in Retro Matte Lipsticks – September 1999
- Rocker as seen in Time Rocker – Fall 1999
- Shitaki as seen in Cuisine – March 2001
- 2N as seen in N Collection – January 2008
- Bait as seen in Lure – June 2006
- Cult of Cherry as seen in Cult of Cherry – September 2008
- Emancipation as seen in Wonder Woman – February 2011
- Flash of Flesh as seen in M•A•C D’Bohemia – May 2005
- Icescape as seen in Love Lace – December 2009
- Cool Heat as seen in Cool Heat – June 2008
- Guacamole as seen in Salsabelle – May 2005
- Heavenly Bliss as seen in Eden Rocks – May 2001
- Jeté as seen in Danse – January 2006
- Moth Brown as seen in Madame B. – March 2005
- Solar White as seen in Cool Heat – June 2008
These are the colors I'm hoping to see for a come back:
Lipsticks: I was excited to see Moxie on the list. I really only care about seeing Moxie make the list but the 3N and Eden Rocks are my favorites out of the rest of the choices.
- Eden Rocks
Lipglasses: They only color that stood out to me was Cult of Cherry, but I wouldn't mind seeing the other 2 because I love a light natural lip.
- Cult of Cherry
- Flash of Flesh
Eye Shadows: I thought there was a much better color selection with the choices of eye shadow shades. But these are my favorites!
- Moth Brown
- Heavenly Bliss
What colors are you hoping to see return in this special collection?