Monday, June 11, 2012

Current Favorite Lip Combo: NYX, Revlon, & MAC

My Current Favs for my Lippies!


This is something that generally changes week to week for me, as I am sure it does with most people.  I have recently become more into lip products and feel like I am buying new things every chance I get.  With all the new products I have to choose from it is really hard to pick just one favorite, but these 3 products are my current favorites of this week.

And the combo is:

NYX Lipliner in 810 Natural
REVLON Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in 001 Honey
MAC Lustreglass in Pinkarat



Sorry this picture is a little dark.  I use natural lighting and it has been cloudy for days.  But the colors still show true.


The end result!


I just love this combo! The liner is more brown, while the balm stain is more mauve, and topping it with the pink gloss with golden shimmer gives it an overall shimmery nude look.

What is your current favorite lip combo?

I have been hesitant to do actual lip swatch photos lately because I am currently battling Melasma due to pregnancy.  Melasma is darkening of the skin in areas or spots.  I am 9 months pregnant and as soon as my new little man gets here I will be blogging about my journey to get my skin back to normal.

Happy Monday! I hope everyone has a great week!


Thanks for reading!

Stay Beautiful!

Kristen
xoxo


Click HERE to get the brushes that will make your makeup flawless!  Plus get a FREE makeup bush with any $30 purchase!!




2 comments:

  1. Great combo! Each colour just brings out each of the others :)

    Alice

    www.SecretsOfAWannabeCharlotte.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Alice! Please click to the left to join the site! I'm headed to check out your page now!

    ReplyDelete