A Limited Edition Collection To Be Released In October 2012
Availability: MAC Stores, Counters, and Online, and most likely Macy's and Nordstroms websites.
MAC in a partnership with Authentic Brands Group will be releasing a Marilyn Monroe Collection this fall. The collection will consist of 30 pieces and will include lipsticks, nail lacquers, eye shadows and eye liners. Although the collection is limited edition, there are several permanent pieces being promoted.
Here are the products and color descriptions. This is enough to get any Marilyn or old Hollywood glamour fan excited!
Eye Shadow $15.00 Limited Edition
- Preferred Blonde (Veluxe Pearl): Pale champagne beige
- How to Marry (Veluxe Pearl): Soft white
- Showgirl (Veluxe Pearl): Dark blue grey
- Silver Screen (Veluxe Pearl): True silver
Lipstick $14.50 Limited Edition
- Deeply Adored (Matte): Deep Scarlet
- Charmed I'm Sure (Matte): Dark true red
- Scarlet Ibis (Matte): Bright orange-red (Repromote)
- Love Goddess (Satin): Mid-tone red pink
- Pure Zen (Cremesheen): Hot Nude
Dazzleglass $19.50 Limited Edition
- Phiff!: Sheer yellow peach (Repromote)
- Little Rock: Soft sheer white with pearlized pigments
Eye Kohl $15.00 Permanent
- Smolder: Intense black
- Fascinating: Intense matte white
Lip Pencil $14.00 Permanent
- Beet: Vivid reddish-pink
- Reed: Clearly red
- Cherry: Vivid bright blue-red
Beauty Powder $23.00 Limited Edition
- Forever Marilyn: Sheer pale peach highlighter
Powder Blush $20.00 Limited Edition
- Legendary: (Satin) Pale soft coral
- The Perfect Cheek: (Matte) Neutral pink beige
Nail Lacquer $16.00 Limited Edition
- Rich, Rich, Rich (Pearl): Glittery Gold
- Orange Kid (Cream): Coral (Repromote)
- Vintage Vamp (Cream): Rich deep retro wine (Permanent)
- Stage Red (Cream): Dark red berry
- Flaming Rose (Cream): True red
Penultimate Eye Liner Rapid Black $18.50 Permanent
Penultimate Brow Marker Universal $18.50 Permanent
Clear Brow Finisher $15.00 Permanent
False Lashes Extreme Black $19.00 Permanent
Lash $19.00 Limited Edition
I am so excited about this iconic collection collaboration! I can not wait to see the photos and swatches! I definately plan on getting the Beauty Powder, at least one blush, and Preferred Blonde eye shadow. I will have to wait to see swatches to decide on the lipsticks or dazzleglasses.
What do you have your eye on? Are you making your list or waiting to see swatches?
Thanks for reading!