Thursday, June 28, 2012

L'OREAL HIP Studio Secrets Professional Crystal Shadow Duo in Mystical

Today's post is on this very pretty eye shadow duo.  Teal eye shadow seems to be popping up every where this summer.  I talked about this in a previous post about recent Target clearance finds, but I saw it within the last few days at Rite-Aid and Walmart.  

I waited to buy the Too Faced Summer Royalty Palette because I wasn't sure they colors would really work for me and by the time I saw it in the store it was sold out everywhere.  So when I came across this duo on clearance at Target, it was a no brainier.  I had to buy it!

The gold is a little powdery and there is some fall out, but it does smooth out when blended.  The teal color is gorgeous and is not chalky or powdery.  Just for the teal color, this purchase was well worth it.  

The colors are great for summer and look great with a tan.  







If you are looking for a teal eye shadow that won't break the bank check your local Target for this on clearance.  If not, I saw it at Walmart for around $6.

Have you been wearing teal eye shadow this summer? What is your favorite summer eye shadow color?

Kristen
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment