Sunday, June 10, 2012

Weleda Almond Soothing Cleansing Lotion Review

A Beauty Army Sample Review

I received a sample of the Weleda Almond Soothing Cleansing Lotion as part of my Beauty Army Kit two months ago.  Here are my thoughts on the product.   



This is an organic product, that is hypoallergenic and extremely gentle. This would probably be great for sensitive skin.  It has a very light almond scent and felt very soothing going on my skin.  
  
However, this product did nothing for me.  I did not even feel like it had cleaned my skin.  I had to rewash my face with a different cleanser to actually feel like I had clean skin.  I tried this cleanser 3 days in a row, and had the same results.  Using a makeup wipe prior to the cleansing lotion might have given me a more clean feeling, but I feel that defeats the purpose of a cleanser in the first place.  In my opinion, this is not a product suited for me and my normal skin type.  

If you are someone with extremely sensitive skin, easily irritated skin,  or who is prone to product breakouts this might be something worth checking out.  You can check it out at Welda or Beauty Army.  


Please let me know if you have tried this product or any other products by this brand.  I would love to know if you had better results.

Thanks for reading!!

Stay Beautiful!

Kristen xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment