Friday, August 31, 2012

Revlon Eye Shadow Quad in Delightful Swatches and Review

A few weeks ago, Rite-Aid had REVLON for 40% off!  I went in search of some of their new products but when my store was sold out, I decided to try this eye shadow quad.   This was my first eye shadow purchase from REVLON, and I have to say that I am really impressed with the quality.  



Quad in Delightful




Delightful Swatches


All of the colors applied evenly and smooth.  My only issue was with the gold because there was a little fall out and the color was not very pigmented.  But tapping my brush before application took care of that.  The shadows are a little powdery, but for a drug store product I thought the color payoff for all the colors, with the exception of the gold, were great.  When I wore this quad I did use an eye shadow primer which helped the colors show brighter.  

I really enjoyed using this quad.  It gives me a light and airy look, which I found perfect this summer.  

Have you tried any of the new Revlon eye shadow quads?

Kristen
xoxo





No comments:

Post a Comment