Wednesday, August 29, 2012

New Found Love For An Old Favorite: MAC Teddy

MAC Eye Kohl in Teddy


I have been using MAC for so many years.  On one of my very first trips to the MAC counter, I was sold the Teddy eye kohl.  This was part of my everyday makeup routine, until I became practically dependent on using liquid liners.

The other day I decided I needed to go through some of my makeup that I had not used in a while and show it some love.  I am so glad I did.  I have fallen in love with Teddy all over again!!



It is a gorgeous dark brown with copper flecks in it!

Is Teddy in your makeup bag?  Have you started using any old favorites again lately?


Stay Beautiful!

Kristen
xo


4 comments:

  1. This one has been on my wish list for a while but I keep forgetting to pick it up, loving brown liners right now.

    http://beautifulworldoflennynb.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's one of my all time favorites! I'm going to be needing a new one very soon!

      Delete
  2. sent by melissa! I love your blog and just subscribed! you should definitely do a youtube channel! you'd be fantastic at it!

    I do a health/beauty blog and would love it if you checked it out/subscribed/commented!
    immirhbf.blogspot.com

    xox
    miriam

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I think I will be starting one very soon! I will totally check out your blog! Thanks for subscribing! xo

      Delete