Friday, August 17, 2012

The Wait Is Over: MAC Moth Brown

MAC By Request: Moth Brown







L to R: blended swatch, heavy swatch

This was delivered today and in less than a minute I was in love. This color is amazing! It appears to be a dark grey with some shimmer but it has some purple tones in it and you can see them when the light hits it just right. 

I am so excited that I finally own this color.  I've been hearing about it for a while and was thrilled when I found out that it was voted in the top 3 for the MAC By Request collection.  

As of today this color is still available.  Check it out for yourself on the MAC website.

Did you pick up any of the fan favorites from this collection?

Kristen
xo

2 comments:

  1. Love it, such a nice colour:)
    Sara xx
    http://beautifulworldoflennynb.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was on the fence because I didn't think it would be a good color for me. I'm so glad I got it!!

      Delete