Wednesday, August 08, 2012

Blogger Tag...Liebster Award

Hey everyone!  I was recently tagged by Kristine from Tales of Teeni to do the Liebster Award blogger tag and answer some questions about myself.  She's a great new blogger and it would be great if you guys checked her out.

Here we go with the tag...

 "This little award is all about discovering new blogs and helping those with less than 200 followers to get recognized."


The rules are as follows.

1. Each person tagged must post 11 things about themselves.


2. They must also answer the 11 questions the ' tagger ' has set for them.

3. They must create 11 more questions to ask bloggers they have decided to tag.

4. They must then choose 11 bloggers with less than 200 followers and tag them in their post.

5. These lucky bloggers must then be told.

6. There's no tag backs.



11 Things About Me:

1. I am a Christian.
2. I'm originally from Brooklyn, NY.
3. I experienced culture shock at the age of 10 when I moved to TN.
4. I am a die hard NY Yankee Fan. I was born that way.
5. I love Starbuck's Passion Tea Lemonade.
6. I could listen to Christmas music all year long.
7. I met my husband in the 7th grade and told my mother I would marry him when I was 13, and I did!
8. I am currently in school pursuing a BS in Biology.
9. My family is my world.
10. My name means "Follower of Christ"
11. I have a small obsession with cosmetics. =)


My questions from Tales of Teeni:


1. When did you fall in love with makeup?
I always liked makeup but I really fell in love with makeup when I was 20 and discovered MAC.

2. Who inspired you to start blogging?
I had been wanting to start a blog for a long time but it wasn't until an old friend of mine from Tennessee  started making youtube videos to share her passion for makeup inspired me to kick it off.  You can check her out  Melmphs here.  Blogging provides me with a great outlet to share my passion and my thoughts with others. 

3. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be?
Italy.  I visited Rome in April, and I honestly could have stayed there forever.  My second choice would be Hawaii.

4. What is your dream profession?
An actress. 

5. What is your favorite "me time" ritual?
Taking a bubble bath.

6. Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
Hopefully living in Florida, a college graduate, and just enjoying my boys. 

7. Favorite luxury makeup brand?
Chanel

8. Favorite place to buy clothes?
I live at the beach and love surf brands, so I usually shop at surf shops for summer clothes.  But some of my other favorite stores are Express, Forever 21, H&M, and Victoria's Secret. 

9. What makes you the happiest?
My husband and my 2 little boys, but a trip to Sephora or the MAC counter are close seconds.

10. Favorite book?
I don't know that I have a favorite book, but my favorite fiction author is James Patterson.

11. Guilty pleasure?
Reality tv shows, my favs are The Bachelor and Bachelorette and The Real Housewives of New Jersey.



I tag these ladies to answer the following questions:

1. How long have you been blogging?
2. What was the first makeup item you ever used?
3. What's your favorite drug store cosmetic brand?
4. What is your favorite lipgloss?
5. Do your nails and toes have to match if you have them both painted?
6. Do you wear makeup everyday?
7. Is makeup your hobby or profession?
8. What's your dream vacation destination?
9. Do you have an obsession with a specific product?
10. How often do you shop for makeup?
11.  What's the longest you've gone without buying makeup?

Please check these ladies out!!

Thanks for reading more about me!

Kristen
xoxo


7 comments:

  1. Kristen!! Thank you so much!! You are too sweet!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love your blog and your makeup is awesome! So glad I found it!

      Delete
  2. Great to get to know you a little better! Wow, your are in school, a mom of two (one being a baby) and you blog. Go on girl!! I love makeup obvs, love Christmas music and could watch Christmas movies all year long, baths are my favorite and my dream profession would be an actress too. :-)

    Jayme @ Her Late Night Cravings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Too cool! My son is just like me and has been watching Christmas movies and asking to decorate the tree. =) Something about Christmas movies and music are just comforting!

      Delete
  3. Thank you so much for this. You have such a great blog! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for nominating me!!!! I'm so happy! Love your blog and FB posts!

    ReplyDelete