Thursday, August 02, 2012

Deal Alert From The Balm Cosmetics: Triple Play Friday



Triple Play Friday begins 8/3/2012 at 12 am EST.  This is an amazing deal! For 24 hours theBalm will be offering all 3 Shady Lady palettes for the price of one! You get 3 palettes each containing 9 eye shadows for only $39.50 plus shipping.

I took advantage of this deal a few months back.  It is definitely a great way to start or grow your eye shadow collection.  I'm not sure I would have purchased all 3 on their own, so I was thrilled to get them all for the price of what I would have paid for the one that I really wanted.

If you're thinking ahead, these would make awesome Christmas gifts!

Here are photos of the palettes!





This offer expires at 11:59 pm EST on Friday 8/3/12.  There is a limit of one order per household while supplies last.  No codes needed!

Get your Shady Lady's at www.thebalm.com

Kristen
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment