Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Birchbox August 2012



Overall I was not impressed with this month's box.  But every subscription box can have an off month and some months are just better than others.

Here is what I received this month:


  • 2 packets of Caldrea Hand Soap 
  • 1 Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy Fleur perfume sample
  • 1 WEI Golden Root purifying mud mask
  • 1 WEI Pomegranate Buffing Beads
  • 1 Yu-Be Moisturizing Cream ( I will probably not use this because the packaging freaks me out.
  • 1 Stila sample card of HD Beauty Balm, foundation, and concealer (not pictured)
  • 1 Schick Razor


Without trying the products, I would have to say the highlight of this box is the razor.  While I hate receiving perfume samples that I can get on my own from any fragrance counter, this Juicy sample has turned me on to a new fragrance that I will more than likely be purchasing.  

You can get your monthly box of surprise samples at Birchbox.com

If you receive Birchbox let me know if you got something different.  

Kristen
xo



   




No comments:

Post a Comment