Monday, July 08, 2013

Top 5 Baby Items To Lust After

I have recently been asked so many times what are my top picks for new baby items.  Things have changed so much in just the 12 months since Declan was born that my list goes on and on.  These are the top baby items I have been lusting after lately.  They are all modern, stylish, and cool and I would gladly welcome any one of them into my home.  



How awesome is this little seat.  It grows with baby.  


This stroller is not only functional but beautiful to look at.  It also has a second seat sibling attachment.  



This comfortable highchair with it's modern design is sure to look perfect in any new parent's kitchen.  




With this stylish diaper pail, you can keep baby's room smelling fresh without even noticing this little guy.  



A modern stylish crib that turns into a toddler bed.  The clean lines and soothing grey wood speaks to this mommas simplistic style.  


I hope you enjoyed this and it gives you a better idea of my personal style when it comes to baby items. 

Thanks for reading!

Kristen
xx














No comments:

Post a Comment