Thursday, July 04, 2013

Hourglass Ambient Powder in Dim Light: My New Favorite Finishing Powder

Totally Worth The Hype!!


A few months ago, I purchased the Hourglass Ambient Powder in Dim Light.  I was skeptical at first due to all the hype around this new line of powders.  I wasn't sure whether people were raving just because it was a new item and we all love to go nuts over new products or whether it was actually as amazing as it sounded.  



Well, the verdict is in.  I'm in love.  This is totally worth the hype.  It is the most perfect setting powder. It gives your skin an angelic glow without being a highlighter.  It's like being lit from within.  This powder will work well for a variety of skin tones and because it isn't shimmery more mature skin could don this powder without fear of accentuating fine lines and wrinkles.  

The Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder comes in 6 different shades and retails for $45 at Sephora.  Each shade has a different lighting effect so there is one for everyone.

Thanks for reading!

Kristen
xx

1 comment:

  1. Darn you for posting this! I have been completely on the fence about getting it. I've heard so many good things. The price gets me every freaking time! I love how universal it seems!!!!

    ReplyDelete