Monday, July 22, 2013

EnvyDerm Lip Plumper in Jolie: A Plumping Gloss That Actually Works


EnvyDerm High Performance Cosmetics


This EnvyDerm lip plumping gloss not only plumbs lips but also conditions them.  This plumping gloss is clinically proven to plump lips by 37% instantly.  Over the course of 4 weeks, this gloss claims to have some serious plumping action.  

EnvyDerm Lip Plumping gloss is formulated without parabens, synthetic fragrances, sulfates, phthalates, GMO's, tricolsan, mineral oils, or animal products.  It contains 13 organic moisturizing oils and vitamins to soften and rejuvenate your lips.  

It is available in 10 beautiful shades including clear.  It's non sticky and layers perfectly over your favorite lipstick.  The color I have is Jolie, which is a light peachy pink with a slight shimmer.  

My Thoughts:



This gloss is smooth, silky, and extremely comfortable on the lips.  There is an initial tingling sensation that you feel immediately after application, but it doesn't sting.  It's a tingling cooling sensation.  You can definitely feel it working but it's not uncomfortable.  The scent is minty fresh, which undoubtly comes from Menthol, Mentha Spicata (Spearmint) Oil, and Gaultheria Fragrantissima (Wintergreen) Oil.  It's quite a refreshing gloss to wear.  

I love that it contains Argan and Jojoba Oil.  Those are two of my favorite ingredients that I look for in skin care and make up products.  

Overall, I think this is a great product.  I can most definitely notice the initial plumping of the gloss.  Which I think is really important.  We all want to see instant results.  I honestly believe the claims that in 4 weeks I will have a noticeably plumper kisser.





This gloss is available for purchase at EnvyDerm.com for $28.00 for .18 fl oz.  

EnvyDerm is NEVER tested on animals and is made in the USA.  

Thanks for reading!

Kristen
xx


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment