Wednesday, July 17, 2013

IT Cosmetics Full Coverage CC+ Cream Review


Your Skin But Better - IT Cosmetics

IT Cosmetics stands for Innovative Technology and that name couldn't be more appropriate with the introduction of this amazing new product.


It Cosmetics Anti-Aging Full Coverage Physical SPF50 CC Cream

It Cosmetics Anti-Aging Full Coverage Physical SPF50 CC Cream  is a full coverage CC cream that has been infused with an anti-aging hydrating serum.  It has SPF 50+ broad spectrum UVA/UVB non-chemcial physical sunscreen ONLY!

This innovative cream has been clinically proven to improve the texture of your skin and reduce the appearance of wrinkles! Who doesn't want that?! It can be worn in place of or under your foundation.  I have been wearing it in place of a light coverage foundation and I am in love!

This gem is chock full of anti-anging goodness. Ingredients list packs the anti-anging punch with Peptides, Niacin, Algae, Vitamins A, C, B, E, Hyaluronic Acid and Hydrolyzed Collagen.  It's free of chemical sunscreen, parabens, and talc.  

Available in five shades: fair, light, medium, tan, rich.  I am currently in the shade medium.  

My Thoughts:

I currently have a lot of hyper pigmentation from my pregnancy.  I have been using a light coverage foundation everyday up until now.  I have replaced my foundation with the IT Cosmetics CC+ cream and couldn't be happier.  It gives my skin the coverage that I need while it moisturizes my skin and lays on a blanket of anti-aging goodness.  It's light weight and comfortable on the skin.  I wore this for over 10 hours and I didn't see any patchiness, any fading, or oxidizing.  I'm not oily, but I didn't noticed that the finish changed at all not even in my t-zone.  This is just perfect!

This has quickly become my new go to product.  I highly recommend this to anyone and everyone, especially my dry skin girls.





It Cosmetics Anti-Aging Full Coverage Physical SPF50 CC Cream launched in May of 2013.  It's currently available on QVC.com for $38.00.


Thanks for checking out my review!

Kristen
xx









No comments:

Post a Comment