Tuesday, July 09, 2013

It Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye Concealer Review

What Amazing Stuff!!!


It Cosmetics is a brand I am relatively new to.  As a beauty junkie and Makeup Artist, I love trying out new products but sometimes I can be a bit skeptical when there is a lot of hype around it.  

Needless to say, It Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye Concealer is totally WORTH THE HYPE!  This amazing concealer is full coverage and waterproof! It's formulated with Hydro-Collagen and Vitamins C and K.  These special ingredients help to moisturize and protect our delicate under eye area.  This is a very creamy formula that is easy to blend, just know that a little goes along way.  You don't want to waste this little miracle worker.  



While this picture looks very funny, this shows the before and after of just using one very thin layer of the It Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye Concealer.  That was all I needed to cover up my dark circles.  I seriously can not believe how well it covers and that it has the staying power to last all day.

This stuff truly is AMAZING!

It Cosmetics is a Cruelty Free Company.  

Thanks for checking out my review!

Kristen
xx


No comments:

Post a Comment