Monday, July 23, 2012

Put Your Best Foot Forward With My Favorite Summer Polishes

With flip flops and sandals being worn everyday, I always have my tootsies painted!  I love all the bright and fun colors of summer nail polishes.

Here are some of my current favorites for Summer 2012!







L to R: Tropicalia, Red Hot Ayers Rock, Jade Is The New Black, Pacific Blue


L to R: Camera, Mint Mojito, Lapiz of Luxury


L to R: Lara, Arizona, Wednesday


Top L to R: Tropicalia, Red Hot Ayers Rock, Jade Is The New Black, Pacific Blue, Camera
Bottom L to R: Mint Mojito, Lapiz of Luxury, Lara, Arizona, Wednesday


These aren't the best swatches but I wanted to give you a general idea of the color outside of the bottle.  I have so many favorites but I narrowed it down to the colors I've been wearing the most over the past 2 months.

What are you favorites? Do you love any of these?

Kristen
xoxo

8 comments:

  1. Love them all esp the Essies:) For my toes right now Im loving Essie's Lights, Trophy Wife and Mojito Madness:)

    http://beautifulworldoflennynb.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't have Trophy Wife. I guess I may need to add that to my "NEED" list. =)

      Delete
  2. This summer I have bought more polishes than ever before heh.I just cannot say no to all these colors :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, the colors are so pretty! But I have to admit, I'm already drooling over the fall collections!

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Essie's Mint Mojito!! And have also been loving Essie Tart Deco and OPI's Strawberry Margarita and I Eat Mainely Lobster.

    Jayme @ Her Late Night Cravings

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jayme and Mendi suggested I come check out your blog! I live in Virginia Beach and they said you do as well :) Love your blog.. I'm a beauty fanatic too!! I have yet to try Zoya polish but know I need to. Love these colors! Following you :)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rachael, I'm so glad they told you about me. =) I am really enjoying meeting and getting to know other beauty bloggers and fanatics! I'm following your blog as well. I will be trying the strawberry honey face scrub! I have heard that strawberry seeds are awesome an exfoliant!

      Delete