Saturday, July 07, 2012

Do You Wear Eye Liner On Your Bottom Lash Line?

That may sound like a silly question, but the truth is a lot of people don't.  I am one of those people.   I feel that with the shape of my eyes, they close up and disappear if I wear eye liner on the bottom.    It is rare for me to line my lower lash line, and when I do I use a creamy brown paired with lighter makeup on the lid.


For me, I can not combine a heavy eye shadow look with liner on the bottom.  My eyes look so tiny, so I just prefer to go with out it. But I do compensate for special occasions by wearing a little eye shadow on the bottom instead. 


Do you wear liner on the bottom? Do you wear it every day or only on special occasions?  I would love to know!


Kristen
xoxo

Like my page on Facebook








1 comment:

  1. I wear eyeliner on my bottom when I go out or on the weekends. Not usually everyday when I'm just going to work. But Mendi wears it just about everyday I think because since she is a redhead her lashes are so light she says they need the definition.

    Jayme @ Her Late Night Cravings

    ReplyDelete