Monday, July 16, 2012

All Time Favorite Blushes

High End , Mid End, and Drugstore Picks



Today's post in on my favorite all time blushes.  I picked my favorites from high end, mid end, and a low end or drug store brand.  These are my favorite because they work for me all year round.  They look great on my skin no matter what time of year it is.  I have been wearing Rose Petal and Blushbaby for years but Pinched is a new discovery for me.  If I could only have one blush it would definitively be one of these three.  

I have linked the websites below in case you want to check them out for yourself. 














Heavy Swatches
L to R: Chanel Rose Petal, MAC Blushbaby, NYX Pinched


Blended Swatches
L to R: Chanel Rose Petal, MAC Blushbaby, NYX Pinched


 As you can see in the swatches they are similar yet different.  Chanel's Rose Petal and NYX Pinched are a similar shade with the expection of the gold flecks in Rose Petal, and MAC Blushbaby is more of a rose brown.

Do you have favorites from all different price points?  What are your favorite blush colors? 


Kristen
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. They are all gorgeous colours. Ive never tried NYX or Chanel blushes.

    http://beautifulworldoflennynb.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This was my first NYX purchase ever and I couldn't have made a better choice to try the brand. I love everything Chanel and used to only wear it and MAC. I've finally branched out and my wallet thanks me! =)

      Delete