Monday, May 27, 2013

NYX Butter Gloss Part 1: Swatches and Review


These NYX butter glosses are AMAZING! I purchased mine at Ulta and they retail for only $4.99.  But as most of you know, Ulta will usually put NYX on sale for buy one get one 50% off.


The butter glosses feel like just that, BUTTER.  They are silky and smooth on the lips.  I found the opacity and wear to be similar to MAC lip glasses, however these amazing little gems are not sticky.

The only down fall, is that I found myself reapplying about every two hours to keep the color vibrant and vivid. But I didn't mind it.  In my opinion, these glosses are totally worth the purchase, but I would wait to get them on sale.  

Here are swatches:  


L to R: Apple Strudel, Maple Blondie, Eclair, Creme Brûlée

All swatches below were done in natural lighting.  


Apple Strudel 


Maple Blondie


Eclair


Creme Brûlée


Have you tried the NYX butter glosses yet? What's your favorite?

Thanks for reading!

Kristen
xx





No comments:

Post a Comment