Tuesday, May 07, 2013

Mother's Day Beauty Gift Ideas

Mother's Day is around the corner! Here are a few things that I thought would make wonderful gifts for your mother and things I would love to receive from my family.  

These are some of my favorite indulgent body products that I believe any mother would love to receive on her special day.

What more could a mother want than a chance to sample several amazing perfumes and a voucher she can redeem for a bottle of her favorite scent of them all. 

Get your mom ready for summer with this awesome set from Lorac.  


This Too Faced palette is the perfect gift for any mom who's a makeup lover.

I hope you enjoyed my picks for Mother's Day gifts.  All of these products can be found at Sephora, Ulta, or Beautylish.  

Thanks for reading!!

Kristen
xx







No comments:

Post a Comment