Sunday, May 26, 2013

My Top 10 Current Drug Store Must Haves


Hey Everyone! I hope you're all having a fantastic day.  Just incase you missed this video earlier this week, I wanted to share it again.  I'm talking about my current favorite must haves from the drug store.  There are some really great products here.  I hope you enjoy.






Products Mentioned:


L'oreal Lumi Foundation
Cover Girl and Olay Simply Ageless Eye Corrector
Maybelline Dream Lumi in Radiant
L'oreal Magic Perfecting Base Primer
Maybelline Barely Branded Color Tattoo
Sonia Kashuk Blush in Melon
Maybelline Eye Studio Gel Liner in Black
NYX Slide on Glide on Liner in Golden Bronze
Maybelline Rocket Volume Mascara
Maybelline Lash Discovery Mascara
NYX Butter Glosses (Maple Blondie)
Revlon Color Stay Top Coat and Base Coat
Sonia Kashuk Spoolie
Real Techniques Stippling Brush


Thanks so much for checking out my drug store favorites.  I'll update it again when things change.

Kristen
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment