Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Armour Beauty Lip Gloss: Review and Swatches



Armour Beauty was founded and created by Theo Kogan.  As a rocker/model Theo desired a lip gloss that would stay on during a performance.  She felt that this was missing in the beauty industry and set out to create a lipgloss of her own.  Kudos to Theo, she knocked the ball out of the park.  

Armour Beauty lip glosses are naturally based, long wearing, and paraben free.  They have a light scent of vanilla and grapefruit that is heavenly.  The formula is a pleasure to wear and I have been able to get 5 to 6 hours of wear time out of all of the glosses reviewed here.  They are super glossy, very opaque, and extremely comfortable on the lips.  


BONUS: Armour Beauty is never tested on animals!

Top to Bottom: Candy, Hello, Purple Rain, Cat Club

Swatches L to R: Candy, Hello, Purple Rain, Cat Club

 Candy A beautiful opaque lavender.  This lipgloss was inspired by the icon Candy Darling and by the Iggy Pop and Kate Pierson song.  Kate Pierson was part of the B52's and a total rockin' babe!

 Hello A bright opaque bubble gum pink.  This gloss was inspired by Hello Kitty and the 1960's Hello magazine.  

Purple Rain A beautiful  purple with shimmer.  Is a brand spankin' new color that will be released this summer! It will be available on Beautylish.com.  This is such a beautiful color and definitely my favorite next to Cat Club!

Cat Club A super glossy opaque hot pink.  This gloss was inspired by and named after the glam rocker nightclub of the 1980's and 90's. 


These glosses lasted for so long that I needed to remove them myself.  My lips felt moisturized as if I had been wearing a balm all day.  The natural oils and butter in the glosses help to nourish and protect lips while wearing them.  

What more could you want? Awesome and vibrant colored glosses that last 6 hours and protect and moisturize your lips!

Check out my video review for live swatches!



Thanks for reading and checking out my new favorite lip glosses!! Have you tried Armour Beauty yet? You NEED to!! Click here to check out the site and purchase your own!!

Kristen
xx







Disclaimer:  I did receive these Armour Beauty lip glosses for purposes of this review.  I did not receive any monetary compensation.  All thoughts and opinions are 100% my own.  My loyalty is to my readers and always will be.  


1 comment:

  1. This is my first lipgloss from Armour and I love it. It goes on like a lipgloss but looks like a lipstick. I love how pigmented it is. Truly match with my red adidas polo shirt. I cant wait to buy more.

    Bridget
    http://www.apparelnbags.com/adidas-golf/index.htm

    ReplyDelete