Tuesday, May 28, 2013

FLOWER Black Label Lipstick in LS12


For starters, I love the packaging.  It's a sleek black with rose gold detail.  I like that you can see the color on the bottom.  With that being said, the top has a funny shape so it isn't exactly easy to store upside down.  


These lipsticks do not have names so this one is labeled LS12.  I prefer when products have names and not just numbers because they are easier for me to remember. 


The color is a beautiful creamy rose pink.  It's very soft on the lips.  The only down fall I found is that it had a very unpleasant plastic scent.  Over time (5 minutes), it does become unnoticeable, but immediately after application it's pretty stinky.  


Swatch photos taken in natural lighting.  


I hope this helps some of you make a decision on whether or not you want to pick this one up.  Overall it's a great lipstick if you can hold on for 5 minutes until the smell dissipates.  

Thanks so much for reading!!

Kristen
xx

1 comment:

  1. Shame about the scent, I am not sure either that this colour would suit me. Looks great on you however plus I do like the packaging!

    Belle x
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete