Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Wantable Box - March 2014

Hey guys! It's that time again.  My March Wantable box is here and I thought I would share it with you this month.  


Wantable is a subscription box service that has 3 different boxes to choose from.  You have a choice between a makeup, accessory, or intimates box.  The box costs $40 for a one time purchase but only $36 when you subscribe.  


I love my Wantable boxes! I use and love almost every item I've ever received! 


 Three Custom Color Eye Shadow in Warm Brown Sugar


 Beauty For Real Lip Cream in Really Red

Billion Dollar Brows Universal Brow Pencil


Face of Stockholm Pot Gloss in Honest


Swatches



Check out my live unboxing!



If you are interested in Wantable you can check them out at Wantable.com (direct link).

Thank you guys for stopping by!

Have a great day!

Kristen
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment