Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Luxie Brush Review: Love At First Look


When I opened my package of new Luxie Brushes, I immediately fell in love! They are the most beautiful brushes I've ever seen.  The pink and the rose gold come together perfectly and create such an aesthetically pleasing tool.  



The kit contains 12 brushes and a traditional pink travel cases that doubles as a brush holder.   


Powder , Duo Fiber, Angled Blush, Paddle Foundation




Blending, Angled Shadow, Flat Shader, Concealer, Pencil, Angled Liner or Brow, Liner, Lip





My Thoughts:

I love my Luxie brushes.  They are synthetic, dense, and incredibly soft.  There isn't one brush in the set that I thought was a dud.  I will say that the duo fiber brush wasn't as dense as some others in my collection but it still preformed amazingly.  I actually used the concealer brush for eye shadow since I'm pretty loyal to my Sigma F86 for concealer.  The size of the powder brush was actually a bonus for me.  Not only can I use this brush with a setting powder but it doubles as a bronzing brush as well.  Overall, the set is great for beginners and seasoned makeup enthusiasts alike.  

If you are in the market for a beautiful set of high quality makeup brushes I would definitely check out Luxie Brush.  I don't think you'll be disappointed.  Luxie Brush is currently under going a website makeover, but you can purchase the set for $110 from Amazon.  There is a picture link below.  

Thank you for stopping by.

Kristen
xo


To purchase click below.

2 comments:

  1. These brushes look great...the colors are so pretty! I am such a brush junkie! Looks like I have some more to put on my list :) Great post!

    ReplyDelete