Wednesday, September 04, 2013

Skin Actives Twilight Awaking Vitamin A Cream Review



Skin Actives is a brand I was not familiar with and had actually never heard of.  That actually intrigued me to give it a shot and review it.  Skin Actives sells a wide variety of skin and body care but can also be purchased wholesale for the creation of your own line.  I don't particularly think that is a good or bad thing, but think it's a good way for Salon's to carry "their brand" of a skin care line.  

The Skin Actives Twilight Awaking is a Vitamin A night cream, that should be applied directly to clean skin.  This is a yellow cream, not white like others, that has a very light smell to it.  

The Twilight Cream contains several amazing ingredients such as pomegranate oil, hyaluronic acid, and it's loaded with peptides.  

My Thoughts:

I like that there is no junky fillers in the product.  However, after the product was on your skin for a while the smell changed.  I didn't care for the smell of the oxidized product.  But that's not to say that I didn't see results over a 2 week period of time.  I did find that it did help lighten dark spots, but the use of sun screen with this product is a must!    

Overall:

I thought it was  a good product, but not one of the first ones that I would recommend to someone.    


Warning:

This product can increase the risk of sunburn.  You should use this product at night and wear the proper sun protection during the day. 

Skin Actives is:


You can find Skin Actives:


Thanks for reading!

Kristen 
xx

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment